Saturday 22 October 2011

THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

This is my school time's poetry
thought of those days ;)..
****
THE PREVIOUS NIGHT
---------------------------------
The Night has gone to the track,
The Night has not to come back,
The Night which has gone to the history,
and The Night which has the mistry !

I call that Night “the Previous Night”
but why,I am telling about that Night ?
cuz;I could think somthing Sheer,
about the life, love and career.

about the career I thought that,
everybody have to think that,
where should they go on.

about the love I thought that,
love is an abstract feeling,
and it can not be expressed by words,

about the life I could not think much,
except that - the life is filled with
joys, sorrows and difficulties and
it is devided in to-the day, the Night,
the previous day & “the previous Night”.
                                                                   ***by Pankaj Pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment